Welcome Bumble Bee parents!
It was so nice seeing you all at back to school night! I hope you will enjoy these pictures of your children during their first few weeks at Fairville as a Bumble Bee!
- We have had a busy few weeks adjusting to the routines of pre-school. We are making new friends and having lots of fun playing with our friends!
- We celebrated International Day of Peace by making a stepping stone for our new Peace Garden.
- We had Meeting outside in the Peace Garden on Sept. 20 and Sept. 21st. It was such a beautiful morning.
- We have started having music with Bill.....which we all love!
- We all got to participate in a Soccer Shots exhibition.
- We are talking and reading about all the changes that autumn brings, learning about shapes; circles, and reading lots of our favorite books!
- We love playing and singing with our puppets, painting, drawing, doing puzzles, playing dress-ups and playing with play-doh! The kitchen area and the baby dolls are also a big hit this year!
I look forward to a great year with your wonderful children!